Nutrimin’s unique formulation has overcome problems in trace element supplementation for livestock. Nutrimin is able to supplement trace elements which are more readily absorbed into the ruminants metabolic storage systems without detrimental side effects. This is achieved by employing an amino acid and peptide based chelation process in the formulation of Nutrimin.
Nutrimin is designed to target commonly deficient nutrients that are vital for maximizing your animals production:
- Cobalt in Nutrimin is a required component of Vitamin B12.
- Copper in Nutrimin is required for body, bone, wool growth, lactation and reproduction.
- Manganese in Nutrimin is required for reproduction, bone formation, and growth
- Selenium in Nutrimin is required for Vitamin E absorption and retention, to prevent tissue degradation and fibrosis.
- Zinc in Nutrimin is required for the function of a large number of enzymes and is essential for reproduction and growth.
Please refer to the back label of Nutrimin Drench for dosage rates.
|Copper||as Copper Proteinate||3.500 g/l|
|Zinc||as Zinc Methionine||5.200 g/l|
|Manganese||as Manganese Gluconate||4.500 g/l|
|Cobalt||as Cobalt Proteinate||2.000 g/l|
|Selenium||as Selenomethionine||1.000 g/l|
|Sulphur||as Sulphamino Acids||1.900 g/l|
|Magnesium||as Magnesium: leucine||5.100 g/l|
|Iron||as Ferrous Gluconate||0.050 g/l|
|Iodine||as (+) 3,5 Diiodotyrosine||0.100 g/l|
|Boron||as Sodium Lignoborate||0.050 g/l|
|Glycerine||as 1,2,3-Propanetriol||100.0 g/l|
|Crude Protein Equivalent||as Amino Acids||62.50 g/l|
Nutrimin Drench is a Supplement for Sheep and Cattle; to increase dietary intake of certain trace minerals where intake by livestock may be low. Nutrimin employs a unique chelation process to assist in mineral uptake.
|20 Litre: AGB0066|
|200 Litre: AGB0065|
|1000 Litre: AGB0064|