Nutrimin Drench Plus
Nutrimin’s unique formulation has overcome problems in trace element supplementation for livestock. Nutrimin is able to supplement trace elements which are more readily absorbed into the ruminants metabolic storage systems without detrimental side effects. This is achieved by employing an amino acid and peptide based chelation process in the formulation of Nutrimin. Nutrimin is designed to target commonly deficient nutrients that are vital for maximizing your animal’s production:
- Cobalt in Nutrimin is a required component of Vitamin B12.
- Copper in Nutrimin is required for body, bone, wool growth, lactation and reproduction.
- Manganese in Nutrimin is required for reproduction, bone formation and growth.
- Selenium in Nutrimin is required for Vitamin E absorption and retention, to prevent tissue degradation and fibrosis.
- Zinc in Nutrimin is required for the function of a large number of enzymes and is essential for reproduction and growth.
- Vitamin A required for normal maintenance of cells and prevent stunted growth, loss of appetite, night blindness, nervous disorder and reproductive dysfunctions.
- Vitamin D facilitates absorption of Calcium and the clearance of phosphate in the kidney.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant. Protects the cellular structure from oxidation. Safeguards the loss of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the tissues of the body.
Please refer to the back label of Nutrimin Drench for dosage rates or click here to find out more about the Dosage Rates, Maintenance and Use of the Nutrimin Dispenser.
|Copper||as Copper Proteinate||3.500 g/l|
|Zinc||as Zinc Methionine||5.200 g/l|
|Manganese||as Manganese Gluconate||4.500 g/l|
|Cobalt||as Cobalt Proteinate||2.000 g/l|
|Selenium||as Selenomethionine||1.000 g/l|
|Sulphur||as Sulphamino Acids||1.900 g/l|
|Magnesium||as Magnesium: leucine||5.100 g/l|
|Iron||as Ferrous Gluconate||0.050 g/l|
|Iodine||as (+) 3,5 Diiodotyrosine||0.100 g/l|
|Boron||as Sodium Lignoborate||0.050 g/l|
|Glycerine||as 1,2,3-Propanetriol||100.0 g/l|
|Crude Protein Equivalent||as Amino Acids||62.50 g/l|
|Vitamin A||as Retinol Acetate||500,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3||as γ-Cholecalciferol||500,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin E||as dl-α-Tocopherol Acetate||1,200 I.U.|
Nutrimin Drench Plus is a Supplement for Sheep and Cattle with Vitamins A, D & E; to increase dietary intake of certain trace minerals where intake by livestock may be low. Nutrimin employs a unique chelation process to assist in mineral uptake.
|20 Litre: AGB0066|
|200 Litre: AGB0065|
|1000 Litre: AGB0064|